Happy FATHER’S Day!
- “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.” (Eph 1:3) Thank you Father, for blessing me with every spiritual blessing. Thank You for sending Jesus Christ to redeem us and to make a covenant with us.
- “Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him.” (Eph 1:4) Thank You for choosing me before the foundation of the world. Thank You for making me holy and blameless before You. It was not on my own holiness and blamelessness, but because You made me holy and blameless.
- “In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will.” (Eph 1:5) Thank You for adopting me into Your family and becoming my Father. Thank You for the love that You have given to me. Thank You for Your kindness to me. Thank You for predestining me to be adopted. Thank You for having a will and a plan for my life, and for communicating that will to me.
- “To the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.” (Eph 1:6) Thank You for Your grace, which is full of glory. Thank You for freely bestowing Your grace on me. Thank You for giving me Your grace on me when I did nothing to deserve or to earn it.
- “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace” (Eph 1:7) Thank You for redeeming me. I was a slave to sin, and You redeemed me. You purchased me, not with silver or gold or perishable things, but with Your precious blood. Thank You for forgiving me of all my trespasses, past and present. Thank You for the richness of Your grace in my life.
- “Which He lavished on us. In all wisdom and insight” (Eph 1:8) Thank You for lavishing Your grace on me. Thank You for not measuring and giving a portion of grace, but for lavishing us with Your grace.
- “He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him” (Eph 1:9) Thank You for making known to us the mystery of Your will. Thank You for Your general will of holiness and transformation in my life. Thank You for Your individual and specific will and plans for my life. You know the number of hairs on my head and the days in my life. You work all things together for the good in my life. Thank You for accomplishing what concerns me in my life. Thank You for promising to finish what You began in me. Thank You for the gifts and abilities that You have given to me to accomplish the ministry and work that You have prepared for me to do. Thank You for all of Your kind intentions in my life.
- “With a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth.” (Eph 1:10) Thank You for being a God of order, and for setting up an administration in the heavens and the earth. No matter what the need, Your administration to handle the matter has been established, and will competently handle it. Thank You for sovereignly ruling over the visible and invisible, the heavenly and the earthly, over all of creation. Thank You for transferring me from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light so that I can be under Your administration.
- “In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,” Thank You for giving me an inheritance, an unbelievable inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, will not fade away, and has been specifically reserved in heaven for me. Thank You for telling me about my inheritance. I have a lot to look forward to. Thank You for having a purpose for my life and always working things out after the counsel of Your will. There is no counsel against Your counsel; it is always perfect.
- “To the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory.” (Eph 1:12) Thank You for giving me hope. I was without hope, and You have given me hope. You are the God of hope. Thank You for allowing me to be a part of Your glory.
- “In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise,” (Eph 1:13) Thank You for my salvation, which you gave to me freely. Thank You for sealing me in Jesus with the Holy Spirit of promise. Thank You for the work of the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank You for the fruit of the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank You for the gifts of the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank You for revealing Your mind and heart to me through the Holy Spirit. Thank You for the power in my life through Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for the prayers and intercessions that the Holy Spirit offers up on my behalf, which are always according to Your will for my life. Thank You for the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. Thank You for not leaving me an orphan, but for sending me the Holy Spirit to always be with me. Thank You for sending me a helper to help me accomplish Your will here on earth.
- “Who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God’s own possession, to the praise of His glory.” (Eph 1:14) Thank You for giving me a pledge of my inheritance. My inheritance is guaranteed by You and the pledge that You gave me.
Happy Father’s Day. I love and appreciate You. May You be honored and blessed today and forever. You are worthy to be honored and hallowed. Amen.